The Georgia Association of Water Professionals and the Georgia Chapter of the American Water Resources Association announce the Biennial Stormwater and Watershed Specialty Conference to be held at the Gwinnett Environment and Heritage Center May 6, 2020. This conference typically attracts over 100 attendees who specialize in a variety of stormwater-related activities, including but not limited to: planning, policy, design, erosion and sedimentation control, watershed improvement, monitoring, inspection, maintenance, and infrastructure programs.
The 2020 Conference is focused on your stormwater efforts and interests. Here are some ideas:
- Stormwater Technologies
- Updated MS4 Compliance Best Practices
- Water Quality Innovations
- GIS or Software Innovations in Stormwater Management
- Innovative BMP or Green Infrastructure Design
- Stormwater Retrofit Opportunities
- Stormwater Master Planning
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Activities
- Training Successes or Lessons Learned
Submission deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020
Complete and submit the form below by the submission deadline.