GAWP Customer Experience Workshop -
Taking Customer Service to the Next Level
A workshop designed for employees at all levels of water and sewer utilities. Managers and supervisors, customer service, call center and field staff personnel will benefit from these topics. Cost - Member $89.00, Non-Member $139.00
- Welcome – Becky Butts – Customer Service Committee Chair, Columbus Water Works
- Ice Breaker
- Panel Discussion – Aligning Customer Service Deliverables with Departmental or Business objectives
- State of Customer Service in Water
- Questions for Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
1. How to Deal with Uncooperative Coworkers
2. Characteristics of Successful Teams
3. Customer Relationship Building
- Sessions Report and Discussion
- Q&A and Closing Remarks
4 Recertification points provided for participation
(Program subject to change)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DAY OF THE WORKSHOP
- For this online training session participants are required to turn their equipment (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) video cameras on so that GAWP staff can confirm their participation during the entire training session - we must be able to see you!. Those who fail to do so will not be awarded recertification points. This is a requirement of the GA Water & Wastewater Treatment Board of Examiners / GA Secretary of State
- All registrants will receive the Zoom meeting information on September 23
- Each participant first and last name should be listed correctly once they join the training session. If you need to adjust your name, click on the “participants” tab and you’ll see everyone signed on. Choose your name and you should see an option to “rename”.
Click here to learn how to change your name in a Zoom meeting
- All participants will be muted once the training session starts
- Participants can ask questions using the Zoom Chat feature. Simply choose “chat” and you’ll see the chat window appear
- In the top right corner of the screen, you have the “gallery view” or “speaker view”. Choose “gallery view” to see who all is in the training session with you
- It’s recommended to have your video camera close to eye level for the best view
- Be yourself and respect others
Click here for information on the basics about how to participate in a Zoom meeting, which is the platform used for this workshop.
Click HERE to view the recording of the live Zoom Training that was held on June 25th.
Need to transfer a registration to another person?
Only employees of GAWP Corporate & Utility Members will be permitted to request invoicing. All cancellations must be received in writing on company letterhead 2 weeks prior to the date of the class. After the 2 week deadline, you are no longer eligible for refunds but substitutions are welcome. No refunds for those who register and fail to attend.