GAWP Customer Experience Workshop -
Taking Customer Service to the Next Level
A workshop designed for employees at all levels of water and sewer utilities. Managers and supervisors, customer service, call center and field staff personnel will benefit from these topics.
- Welcome – Becky Butts – Customer Service Committee Chair, Columbus Water Works
- Ice Breaker
- Panel Discussion – Aligning Customer Service Deliverables with Departmental or Business objectives
- State of Customer Service in Water
- Questions for Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
1. How to Deal with Uncooperative Coworkers
2. Characteristics of Successful Teams
3. Customer Relationship Building
- Sessions Report and Discussion
- Q&A and Closing Remarks
4 Recertification points provided for participation
Need to transfer a registration to another person?
Only employees of GAWP Corporate & Utility Members will be permitted to request invoicing. All cancellations must be received in writing on company letterhead 2 weeks prior to the date of the class. After the 2 week deadline, you are no longer eligible for refunds but substitutions are welcome. No refunds for those who register and fail to attend.