2017 Safety Awards
Enter your facility for these prestigious awards: The Water Safety Award and the Municipal Wastewater WEF Burke Award.
These awards promote, encourage and produce a safe working atmosphere for each employee. Each plant is inspected on safe operations in areas such as, chemical handling, electrical, site safety and personal protection of the workers.
The inspection report will be provided to you as an informal audit of your facility. These inspections have proved to be very helpful for other facilities.
- Your facility can not win the award consecutive years (if you won last year, you are not eligible this year
- Your utility must be a Utility Member of GAWP at the time of submitting this nomination. Nominations for non-member Utilities will not be considered.
- A checklist for inspections and other stipulations that may apply can be found here.
Before you start the application below!!
All applications require the following documents to be uploaded. Please prepare these documents before starting the application:
- A narrative that identifies the qualities of your system and why it should be considered for this award
- A map with directions to your office
Submission Deadline: July 28, 2017
These awards are presented during the 2017 GAWP Fall Conference in Athens, GA.
If you wish to be an inspector please contact Roy McConnell