Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant of the Year Award
The Industrial Wastewater Plant of the Year Awards are given annually to facilities whose performance is indicative of extraordinary effort to properly manage, operate, and maintain their facility. These awards are for calendar year 2016, presented at the 2017 Industrial Conference & Expo. Facilities undergo an inspection using the Industrial Inspection Forms provided on the Awards page. Eligibility requirements are below.
* Facility must be a GAWP Corporate/Utility Member in good standing. Membership status will be verified right after the submission deadline. Submissions for non-member Utilities/Companies will not be considered for the award
* No permit violations during the previous calendar year
* Operational facility for at least a year
* Not previous year winner for the same category
* Not be operating under a consent and meet a minimum threshold score
Submission Deadline: January 27, 2017
These awards will be presented at the 2017 Industrial Conference & Expo Awards Luncheon.