WEF William D. Hatfield Award
Deadline: Friday, March 17, 2017
The Hatfield Award is presented to operators of water reclamation facilities for outstanding performance and professionalism. The award was established in honor of Dr. William D. Hatfield, Superintendent of the Decatur, Illinois Sanitary District, who was President of the Central States Sewage Works Association in 1944-45 and served as President of the Federation in 1958-59.
- Selected by the GAWP District Directors
- Must be a member of the Water Environmental Federation
- Must be a Individual Member of GAWP
- Documentation of a successful system of reports from the operator to his or her superiors that fulfill the information requirements and provide the operator with a forum for suggestions for improvements
- Use of a good public relations program
- The nominee should have contributed to the dissemination of information concerning advancements in the field
Nominations to the Wastewater TopOp Award for individuals who are individual members of WEF will automatically be added to the pool of candidates for this award.