Golden Manhole Society Nominations
Please download this form, complete the form and submit below.Feel free to upload additional resume and/or biographical information as well.
Submission Deadline: September 29, 2017
Person must be an individual member of the GAWP with significant participation in one ore more of the following areas: Operations, Maintenance, Design, Education, Training, Certification, Management and Planning of Sewer Collection Systems.
-Award Evaluation Criteria-
Induction will be decided by a Selection Committee which will be comprised of a minimum of three members. The committee will use the following criteria to select a nominee for the award.
- Years of experience and significant participation in the one or more of the areas listed in the above section titled REQUIREMENTS;
- Involvement in promoting the professional recognition of the collection system field;
- Participation in the Georgia Section Water Environment Federation and its collection system committee;
- Membership in WEF
- Endorsement by supervisor, peer, or others knowledgeable of the nominee's qualifications
- Participation in training & education activities for system improvements & obtaining licensure
- Provide references (Maximum of 3) knowledgeable of nominee's qualifications
These are awards are presented during the GAWP Fall Conference.
Questions? Contact Jeff Callaway