Golden Manhole Society Nominations
Please download this form, complete the form and submit below.Feel free to upload additional resume and/or biographical information as well.
September 29, 2017 Extended thru Thursday October 5.
Person must be an individual member of the GAWP with significant participation in one ore more of the following areas: Operations, Maintenance, Design, Education, Training, Certification, Management and Planning of Sewer Collection Systems.
-Award Evaluation Criteria-
Induction will be decided by a Selection Committee which will be comprised of a minimum of three members. The committee will use the following criteria to select a nominee for the award.
- Years of experience and significant participation in the one or more of the areas listed in the above section titled REQUIREMENTS;
- Involvement in promoting the professional recognition of the collection system field;
- Participation in the Georgia Section Water Environment Federation and its collection system committee;
- Membership in WEF
- Endorsement by supervisor, peer, or others knowledgeable of the nominee's qualifications
- Participation in training & education activities for system improvements & obtaining licensure
- Provide references (Maximum of 3) knowledgeable of nominee's qualifications
These are awards are presented during the GAWP Fall Conference.
Questions? Contact Jeff Callaway