|Customer Service Award|
Customer Service Award
Selection Criteria – can be one or more of the following:
Nominee is directly responsible for the implementation of a significant improvement or transformation in operational processes which directly impacts customer satisfaction
Nominee developed a process that resulted in effectiveness in meeting customer expectations and in ensuring the efficient delivery of services
Nominee has successfully resolved a critical operational issue which had a direct impact on customer satisfaction or customer service
Nominee has demonstrated initiative, flexibility, creativity or resourcefulness to address a customer request or resolve a customer relations issue
Nominee has exhibited professionalism and responsiveness which has resulted in improved customer relations which reflects favorably on the utility as a whole
Nominee has exhibited consistent excellence in leadership, teamwork, responsibility and dependability as related to customer relations with both internal and external customers
Eligibility Requirements –
· Nominee must have been employed with the member utility for a minimum of twelve months.
· Nominees may be employed in either an operational (Field Services, Meter Services, etc.) or customer support area (Customer Service, Billing, etc.).
· Achievements or cited examples must have occurred within the previous twelve months.
· Must not be a previous recipient of the GAWP Customer Service Award.
· Nominee’s organization must be an active member of GAWP.
Submittal Requirements –
· Complete online submission form below.
· Complete and upload one page narrative outlining specific accomplishments and/or process efficiencies by the nominee. Narratives should be double-spaced, 12 font, 1 inch margin.
· Letters of recommendation or additional supporting documentation may be attached, not to exceed three pages.
· Submissions must be completed by September 29, 2016.
Judging: All nominees will be reviewed by the GAWP Customer Service Committee. The award will be presented at the 2016 GAWP Fall Conference & Expo to be held in Dalton, Georgia, November 15-16, 2016.