Customer Service Award
Submission Deadline: September 29, 2017
GAWP Customer Service Award - The purpose of the GAWP Customer Service Award is to recognize individuals who have distinguished themselves demonstrating excellence in customer service or who have utilized innovation to develop efficient operational process which resulted in a positive and memorable experience for the customer.
Selection Criteria – can be one or more of the following:
Nominee is directly responsible for the implementation of a significant improvement or transformation in operational processes which directly impacts customer satisfaction
Nominee developed a process that resulted in effectiveness in meeting customer expectations and in ensuring the efficient delivery of services
Nominee has successfully resolved a critical operational issue which had a direct impact on customer satisfaction or customer service
Nominee has demonstrated initiative, flexibility, creativity or resourcefulness to address a customer request or resolve a customer relations issue
Nominee has exhibited professionalism and responsiveness which has resulted in improved customer relations which reflects favorably on the utility as a whole
Nominee has exhibited consistent excellence in leadership, teamwork, responsibility and dependability as related to customer relations with both internal and external customers
Eligibility Requirements –
· Nominee must have been employed with the member utility for a minimum of twelve months.
· Nominees may be employed in either an operational (Field Services, Meter Services, etc.) or customer support area (Customer Service, Billing, etc.).
· Achievements or cited examples must have occurred within the previous twelve months.
· Must not be a previous recipient of the GAWP Customer Service Award.
· Nominee’s organization must be an active member of GAWP.
Submittal Requirements –
· Complete online submission form below.
· Complete and upload one page narrative outlining specific accomplishments and/or process efficiencies by the nominee. Narratives should be double-spaced, 12 font, 1 inch margin.
· Letters of recommendation or additional supporting documentation may be attached, not to exceed three pages.
· Submissions must be completed by September 29, 2017.
Judging: All nominees will be reviewed by the GAWP Customer Service Committee. The award will be presented at the 2017 GAWP Fall Conference & Expo to be held in Athens, Georgia, November 14-15, 2017.