Benefits of Membership
- One complimentary Individual Membership for the person designated as our key contact for your company – we will designate you as that key contact person unless we hear from you otherwise. (Individual membership is required to participate on our committees or to hold office in GAWP or any of our five Affiliates - GAWWA, GWEF, GAWRA, GGWA and GWWC.);
- Listing and description in a searchable database on the GAWP website www.gawp.org.
- E-mail updates on legislative and regulatory activities;
- Corporate member discount ($100 per booth) when you register as an Exhibitor at any of our conferences;
- Member discounts on conference registrations for all company employees – regardless of individual member status;
- Eligibility for some of your employees and their children – regardless of individual membership status – to apply for a GAWP Frontline Scholarship (Information about all GAWP scholarships is published in the January and February News & Notes, and is posted to our website each January);
- All company employees can attend District Meetings at no charge;
- A wall plaque identifying you as a Corporate Member of GAWP, if you would like one – just let us know; and
- Participation in Gold Awards Program for Utilities and Industrial Facilities.
- FREE Job Postings in the Career Center
- Ability to Survey all GAWP Corporate/Utility members to assist you in
tackling issues or questions you may be facing at your company
As a Corporate member, you will receive the News & Notes six times each year and The Georgia Operator each quarter.
The News & Notes contains:
- information regarding upcoming workshops, conferences and other events,
- the GAWP Job Bank – a listing of job openings posted at no charge to our Corporate and Utility members,
- applications for various awards;
- “Call for Abstract” forms to become a featured speaker at upcoming events,
- Notices of district meetings held around the state at no charge for GAWP members;
- GAWP Section updates, and
- other notices and information to keep our members up-to-date.
The Georgia Operator contains:
- a listing of all Corporate and Utility members,
- reports on committee activities, award winners, workshops and conferences, and
- technical articles and articles on the activities and accomplishments of our members.