- Your License
|North American Water Loss 2015 - Exhibit Rules & Regulations|
2015 North American Water Loss 2015 – December 8-9, 2015
Rules & Regulations
Standard Registration - after August 24 $700
Each booth includes 1 registration with technical sessions, hot breakfast Tuesday & Wednesday, and Tuesday Luncheon. Each booth includes 10x10 booth, one 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, 1 waste basket, 7” x 44” ID sign. Extra Exhibitors do not get access to Sessions or Lunch. Extra Exhibitors only have access to the Exhibit Hall. Lunch tickets can be purchased at registration.
Exhibit Setup: Tuesday, December 8 from 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Setup must be completed by this time.
Exhibit Tear Down: Wednesday, December 9 beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
2. In applying for space, the Exhibitor will pay the full exhibit fee with the application. In the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor after the pre-registration date (above), GAWP shall have the right to rent the space to anyone else without obligation to refund the amount paid by the cancelling Exhibitor.
3. Each booth will be 10' wide by 10' deep and will include one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, a 7" x 44" ID sign, a waste basket, and one registration. The Exhibitor will provide all other furnishings, equipment, facilities, etc. at their own expense.
4. All demonstrations and exhibits must be confined to the assigned exhibit space in such a way as to not interfere with the adjacent exhibit.
5. GAWP and the authorized representative of same, reserve the right to request modification of any questionable exhibit.
6. The GICC will not accept or store exhibit materials or empty crates. The Exhibitor will make his own arrangements for delivery and receipt of shipments and storage of crates before moving time.
7. Exhibitors must have personnel present at The GICC to complete setup prior to the beginning of the conference registration. Setup and teardown times are listed above and will be strictly enforced. Exhibit materials may not be removed prior to the given date. Early breakdown will result in a $200 penalty established under the Set Up/Tear Down section of this contract.
8. Exhibitors agree to maintain such insurance that will fully protect GAWP from any and all claims of any nature including claims under the Workmen's Compensation Act and for damages for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the operation of the Exhibitor's display. Damage to inadequately packed property is the Exhibitor's own responsibility. In the event the Exhibitor damages the building, he agrees to reimburse the owner of the building for the cost of repairing such damages. The Exhibitor agrees to protect, save, and hold harmless GAWP from all loss and/or damage whatsoever caused to said building or any part thereof, directly or indirectly. GAWP assumes no responsibility for theft or mysterious disappearance of any equipment or furnishings connected with the exhibit.
9. GAWP will have sole control over admission of all persons. All persons visiting the exhibit area will be admitted according to the rules and regulations of the Conference, as issued or amended by the authorized representative of the GAWP. Exhibitors will abide by all other provisions of said rules/regulations, applicable fire codes, and all other regulations of government agencies and The GICC.