2015 North American Water Loss 2015 – December 8-9, 2015
Georgia International Convention Center
Rules & Regulations
Pre-Registration - on or before August 24 $600
Standard Registration - after August 24 $700
Each booth includes 1 registration with technical sessions, hot breakfast Tuesday & Wednesday, and Tuesday Luncheon. Each booth includes 10x10 booth, one 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, 1 waste basket, 7” x 44” ID sign. Extra Exhibitors do not get access to Sessions or Lunch. Extra Exhibitors only have access to the Exhibit Hall. Lunch tickets can be purchased at registration.
The Exhibit Hall will be setup at The Georgia International Convention Center (GICC). After your contract is received by GAWP, you will receive an Exhibitor's Kit from Exhibit contractor via email. Included in this kit will be instructions for handling needs such as carpet, electrical, water, telephone, freight, and extra furnishings- these items ARE NOT included with your booth and must be arranged directly with the exhibit contractor. The order forms will ask for your booth number; however, you do not need this information in order to submit orders. Booth numbers will be assigned by the GAWP Exhibits Committee at a later date. A confirmation will be sent to you via email.
All conference attendees LOVE prizes. GAWP encourages the participating exhibitors to bring prizes to conduct drawings at their booths during the conference. Please note, door prizes are the full responsibility of the exhibiting company. Exhibitors are allowed and encouraged to bring prizes into their booths and conduct drawings as they wish. All prize drawing rules, times and anything related to the prize is at the exhibiting company's discretion. All prize drawing winners are to be posted at the exhibiting company's booth. Announcements and/or postings outside of the individual booths will not be permitted.
Early Breakdown Penalty: This contract is a binding exhibit agreement between the exhibiting company and the GAWP. In registering for an exhibit space, the exhibiting company agrees that its exhibit materials will be setup by the stated "Setup Time" of this contract. Also, by registering for an exhibit space, the exhibiting company agrees that no party will disassemble or "tear down" exhibit materials before the designated "tear down" time, which is also listed below. If exhibit materials are broken down before the designated time, the exhibiting company will be charged a $200 contract penalty. If this penalty invoice is not paid and remains outstanding, the exhibiting company will not be allowed to exhibit at future GAWP events until the penalty invoice is paid in full.
Exhibit Setup: Tuesday, December 8 from 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Setup must be completed by this time.
Exhibit Tear Down: Wednesday, December 9 beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
1. Space is leased with the understanding that the Exhibitor will hold the Georgia Association of Water Professionals and The GICC harmless from any and all liability that may result from any cause whatsoever.
2. In applying for space, the Exhibitor will pay the full exhibit fee with the application. In the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor after the pre-registration date (above), GAWP shall have the right to rent the space to anyone else without obligation to refund the amount paid by the cancelling Exhibitor.
3. Each booth will be 10' wide by 10' deep and will include one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, a 7" x 44" ID sign, a waste basket, and one registration. The Exhibitor will provide all other furnishings, equipment, facilities, etc. at their own expense.
4. All demonstrations and exhibits must be confined to the assigned exhibit space in such a way as to not interfere with the adjacent exhibit.
5. GAWP and the authorized representative of same, reserve the right to request modification of any questionable exhibit.
6. The GICC will not accept or store exhibit materials or empty crates. The Exhibitor will make his own arrangements for delivery and receipt of shipments and storage of crates before moving time.
7. Exhibitors must have personnel present at The GICC to complete setup prior to the beginning of the conference registration. Setup and teardown times are listed above and will be strictly enforced. Exhibit materials may not be removed prior to the given date. Early breakdown will result in a $200 penalty established under the Set Up/Tear Down section of this contract.
8. Exhibitors agree to maintain such insurance that will fully protect GAWP from any and all claims of any nature including claims under the Workmen's Compensation Act and for damages for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the operation of the Exhibitor's display. Damage to inadequately packed property is the Exhibitor's own responsibility. In the event the Exhibitor damages the building, he agrees to reimburse the owner of the building for the cost of repairing such damages. The Exhibitor agrees to protect, save, and hold harmless GAWP from all loss and/or damage whatsoever caused to said building or any part thereof, directly or indirectly. GAWP assumes no responsibility for theft or mysterious disappearance of any equipment or furnishings connected with the exhibit.
9. GAWP will have sole control over admission of all persons. All persons visiting the exhibit area will be admitted according to the rules and regulations of the Conference, as issued or amended by the authorized representative of the GAWP. Exhibitors will abide by all other provisions of said rules/regulations, applicable fire codes, and all other regulations of government agencies and The GICC.