Thank You for your interest in the Georgia Water Wise Council (GWWC)! We are a section of the Georgia Association of Water Professionals. Any member of GAWP can join GWWC.
The GWWC promotes and encourages water conservaion and efficiency practices, standards, and policies for the benefit of Georgia's citizens. This is what we do:
- Accumulate and disseminate pertinent water-related information.
- Increase public awareness of the value of sound water management practices and increased water conservation and efficiency.
- Establish an education network through a consortium of government, educators, businesses, stakeholders, and citizens to develop and disseminate water related information, programs, and activities.
- Develop and encourage statewide conservation and efficiency standards and policy for the benefit of Georgia's citizens.
2015 Meeting Dates (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
- January 23 - GAWP HQ
- March 27 - GAWP HQ
- May 29 - Atlanta Beltline Irrigation Tour, Old Fourth Ward Park, Atlanta (680 Dallas St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308)
July 31 - 25th Anniversary Picnic - POSTPONED TILL COOLER TEMPERATURES
- August 14 - GAWP HQ
October 2 - Hansgrohe Aquademie and Manufacturing Facility Tour, Alpharetta RESCEDULED
- October 13 @2:00 Conference Call - Call in number (641) 715-3580 access code 443-708
- December 4 - GAWP HQ