This event is for GAWP Corporate & Utility Members only. You must sign in to register online, or use one of the forms below and submit it to Susana Lanier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Registration & Payment Form
Sponsor & Utility Leadership Patron Registration Form
Need to transfer a registration to another person?
GAWP Tax ID #23-7170185
Georgia Association of Water Professionals'
Executive Luncheon Series
For Utility Directors, Assistant Directors & Local Corporate Senior Executives
Registration for the Executive Luncheon Series is open to GAWP Corporate & Utility Members Only.
November 10, 2016, at GAWP HQ
11:30 a.m. Lunch Served (buffet)
Meet and Greet: Who's Who in Our Industry
As a partner in managing and protecting water resources in Georgia, we invite you to join us at a "meet and greet" with other water-related colleagues.
Many of you haven't met each other. This is an opportunity to say "hello" to those that are relatively new to their roles, and to those who have been in their roles for many years.
Invited to this "meet and greet" are:
• Rick Dunn, Lauren Curry, Jac Capp, Georgia EPD
• Robert Ramsay, The Georgia Conservancy
• Kevin Clark, GEFA
• Senator Rick Jeffares, Senator Frank Ginn, Representative Lynn Smith, GA General Assembly
• Jimmy Matthews, GA Rural Water
• Jason Ulseth, Juliet Cohen, Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
• Gordon Rogers, Flint Riverkeeper
• Tonya Bonitatibus, Savannah Riverkeeper
• Michael Paris, Council for Quality Growth
• Lamar Norton, Tom Gehl, Catherine Fleming, GMA
• Ross King, Todd Edwards, Kathleen Bowen, ACCG
• Katherine Zitsch, Danny Johnson, ARC/MNGWPD
• Vikki Consiglio, Georgia Utility Contractors Association
• Chris Kumnick, CDC
• Tenia Workman, Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association
• Dennis Creech, Andrea Pinabell, SouthFace
• Chris Nelson, Chattahoochee Nature Center
• Michael Sullivan, ACEC
• Mike Giles, Georgia Poultry Association
• Ben Emanuel, American Rivers
• Dr. Michael Dentzau, Oxbow Meadows Environmental Learning Center
• Dr. Robin McDowell, Dr. John Koon, Georgia Tech
• Dr. Daniel Deocampo, Georgia State University
• David Radcliffe, Gary Hawkins, UGA
• Brian McCallum, USGS
• Dave Williams, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
• Kit Dunlap, Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce
• Chris Clark, Georgia Chamber of Commerce
• Judy Adler, Turner Foundation
• Chris Butts, Georgia Green Industry Association
• James Giattina, EPA Region 4 Water Protection Division
• Mayor Boyd Austin, City of Dallas, Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
• Katie Kirkpatrick, MACOC, Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District