2016 Spring Conference & Expo - Exhibit Opportunity
View the Exhibit Rules & Regulations
||Early Bird Registration -Prior to March 25th
||Standard Registration -After March 25th
March 25th is the deadline for the Early Bird Discount and the onsite Program Exhibitor Listing.
(Exhibit registrations received after the deadline will not be included in the onsite program.)
Register a Secondary Exhibitor (limit 1 per booth) or Extra Exhibitor
Need to transfer a registration to another person?
Please contact Lyssa Nunn for substitutions or other changes to your existing contract.
Other Conference Opportunities/Information
Spring Conference Technical Session Program
Columbus Marriott - SOLD OUT!
800 Front Ave,
Columbus, GA 31901
$124 / night plus taxes
Please reference "AWP" when booking.
Book your group rate for Georgia Association of Water Professional
Country Inns and Suites Columbus 706-256.6390 89.00 + tax
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus 706-317-3600 109.00 + tax
Hampton Inn Northlake 706-256-2222 90.00 + tax
Holiday Inn Express Northlake 706-507-7200 99.00 - 109.00 + tax
Home 2 Suites 706-257-6931 119.00 + tax
Residence Inn 706-494-0050 119.00 + tax
Springhill 706-576-3773 94.00 + tax
Towneplace Suites 706-322-3001 89.00 + tax
Wingate Inn 706-225-1000 79.00 + tax
*12 Operator Re-certification points for Water/Wastewater will be awarded for the full conference (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Frequently Asked Questions about Exhibit Registration
* Exhibit Space Registration includes:
One (1) 10 x 10 ft. Booth Space with draping, One (1) 6 x 2 ft table, two (2) chairs
Primary and Secondary Exhibitor Registrations for Full Conference
(Electrical Service, Shipping, Booth Cleaning, etc is additional.)
* Limit 1 Primary Exhibitor and 1 Secondary Exhibitor per Booth Space
* Extra Exhibitor Registration is $75 per person and includes exhibit hall access, breakfast and lunches for Tuesday and Wednesday. Extra Exhibitor registrations do not include access to sessions. Speakers for the conference must be registered as a Primary or Secondary Exhibitor or as an Attendee.
* Exhibit/Program Hours (see the current program for exact Exhibit Hall Hours):
Tuesday, April 26 from 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27 from 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
* Set-up: Monday, April 25 from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* Tear-down: Wednesday, April 27 starting at 11:30 a.m.
Joel Peacock - Exhibit Hall, Booth Layout or Assignment, Logistics, and Order Forms
Lyssa Nunn - Exhibit Registration and Speaker Registration