2016 Industrial Conference & Expo - Exhibit Opportunity
View the Exhibit Rules & Regulations
||Early Bird Registration - Prior to March 1st
||Standard Registration - After March 1st
March 1st is the deadline for the Early Bird Discount and the onsite Program Exhibitor Listing.
(Exhibit registrations received after the deadline will not be included in the onsite program.)
Register a Secondary Exhibitor (limit 1 per booth) or Extra Exhibitor
Need to transfer a registration to another person?
Please contact Lyssa Nunn for substitutions or other changes to your existing contract.
Other Conference Opportunities/Information
Industrial Conference Technical Session Program
Hilton Garden Inn
390 East Washington Street
Athens, GA 30601
$124 per night plus taxes
Please reference GAWP when booking.
Hotel INDIGO – Athens, GA
500 College Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
$125 per night plus taxes
Book online at "Georgia Association of Water Professionals Conference"
*12 Operator Re-certification points for Water/Wastewater will be awarded for the full conference (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Frequently Asked Questions about Exhibit Registration
* Exhibit Space Registration includes:
One (1) 10 x 10 ft. Booth Space with draping, One (1) 6 x 2 ft table, two (2) chairs
Primary and Secondary Exhibitor Registrations for Full Conference
(Electrical Service, Shipping, Booth Cleaning, etc is additional.)
The Athens Classic Center exhibit hall is already carpeted. You will not need a carpet order for this show.
* Limit 1 Primary Exhibitor and 1 Secondary Exhibitor per Booth Space
* Extra Exhibitor Registration is $75 per person and includes exhibit hall access, breakfast and lunches for Tuesday and Wednesday. Extra Exhibitor registrations do not include access to sessions. Speakers for the conference must be registered as a Primary or Secondary Exhibitor or as an Attendee.
* Exhibit/Program Hours (see the current program for exact Exhibit Hall Hours):
Tuesday, March 29 from 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 30 from 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
* Set-up: Monday, March 28 from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* Tear-down: Wednesday, March 30 starting at 12:15 p.m.