GAWP Gold and Platinum Award Application
Water Wastewater LAS Industrial
1. Download the appropriate Excel Spreadsheet, enter your data and save this file on your computer in a place where you can find it.
Water Application Wastewater/LAS/Industrial Application
2. Complete the form below and upload your completed spreadsheet from Step 1 to submit your Gold and Platinum Award Application.
IMPORTANT: Before making your submission please visit the ECHO website at https://echo.epa.gov/facilities/facility-search (for Wastewater, LAS and Industrial submissions) or the GA Drinking Water website at http://gadrinkingwater.net/DWWPUB/ (for Water submissions) to verify that no violations are recorded under your permit #. If those sites show violations under your permit # that you believe are listed in error, please contact GA EPD to resolve those discrepancies prior to applying for this award. Submissions from facilities that show violations on those websites will be disqualified.
3. If submitting for more than one facility, please complete this process for each facility (no exceptions).
1. Facilities must be GAWP Corporate/Utility Members in good standing. Membership status will be verified right after the submission deadline. Submissions for non-member Utilities/Companies will not be considered for the award
2. Contract operators must be up-to-date on their annual dues. For contract operators annual dues are calculated based on the combined design flows of all facilities that they operate in Georgia. The annual dues will be computed as follows:
· $135 per MGD for client facilities that are not GAWP Utility Members
Gold and Platinum Awards will be recognized in the Spring Conference Program. All certificates will be mailed by the end of April 2018.
If you have a question or correction, please email Susana Lanier.
Submission Deadline: February 23, 2018